Advantages of Using Beeswax Candles
Candles have been used for centuries. However, unlike the earlier centuries, candles are no longer the primary source for light. Most households are now using bulbs and lamps powered by electricity in order to light up their homes. Even emergency situations where there is no electricity, people have rechargeable lamps as well as generators to provide electricity. People are now using candles for therapeutic purposes. You can find candles on churches, spas, massage centers and clinics. As the use of candles becomes more prevalent on quality services and locations, the industry has developed a wide variety of candles made from various resources including synthetic materials. One of the popular candles in the market today is made from beeswax. Beeswax candles are on demand because of various benefits. Here are several of its advantages.
1. Last long – The lifespan of a candle depends on how fast it is burning. The burning point of beeswax candles is higher than most candles thus it burns very slow. With a slow burning rate, it means beeswax candles last for a very long time. You will not waste a lot of candles if you are using this type of candle.
2. Clean burning – Candles produces drip while burning. These drips became leftovers which you have to process if you want to utilize them. However, beeswax candles burn very slow thus limiting the amount of drips. You can use most of the candles and leave very little drip to waste.
3. Natural honey scent – Scented candles are often more expensive than unscented candles. Beeswax candles are still under the unscented candles. However, you can smell the natural honey scent while burning the candle so you can still have a fragrant room even if it is an unscented candle.
4. Non-toxic – Since you are burning a candle made of natural materials, the emission is not toxic. You also do not have to worry if your children put the candle in their mouth. This will not make it hard to store as you can put it even in areas where your kids can reach them.
5. Hypoallergenic – There are people with allergies. Asthmatic individuals often find it hard to stay comfortable in rooms with burning candles. Some people also allergic to certain scents which you have to be careful when choosing scented candles. However, beeswax candles are unscented so you do not have to worry about people with asthma or allergies.
6. Clean air – One of the deterrents for people in using candles is the pollution it will release in the air. However, it is the opposite when it comes to beeswax candles. This type of candle produces negative ions. Negative ions are excellent for removing air pollutants like dust and dirt. They also remove foul odor from the room. In other words, you can have a clean and fragrant room when using beeswax candles.
7. Organic – If you buy a beeswax candle with pure cotton wick and unscented, you can be sure that it is 100% organic candle. You will be using a candle that is safe and healthy for your house and family.
Before buying unscented beeswax candles check the supplier and see if they are receiving great reviews for their candles.